It has a separate settings panel called Blissify from where you can change almost everything. Right from themes to animation and lock screen interface.
- It enables you to backup and restore your device data both selectively or completely depending on your needs.
- The Nothing Phone 1 ships with Nothing OS, a nearly stock Android skin.
- One that was taken and sent directly from your own smartphone, of course!
- Now click on the Download button to start the flashing process.
- Most Motorola phones come with My UX, which is the company’s proprietary Android skin.
- In all these cases, the best bet is to restore your Nothing Phone 1 from Custom ROM to Stock.
Our expert industry analysis and practical solutions help you make better buying decisions and get more from technology. The stock boot image is typically required by users who want to root their phones without TWRP recovery.
- However, the Stock ROM don’t offer many customizations or features for the device.
- In terms of rock-solid stability, LineageOS would take the crown for the most stable custom ROM.
- After you have done this, the Google camera will restart and will now be available for use.
- It doesn’t change the final picture, but it may affect the areas of the viewfinder that are darker/brighter.
- In 2016, though, Google started making phones by itself and re-branded them as Pixel phones.
All the following No.1 stock firmware ROM Stock ROM (zip file) contains the original No.1 USB Driver, Flash Tool, and the Firmware File. The customization upgrade is used for the upgrade in regions with customized versions, and it is used to identify the version standard and country/carrier information. You should install a provided USB Driver on your computer before the flashing process.
Even though these features seem great, there are occasions when you might wish to go back; in this case, you can download Nothing Phone 1 Stock ROM and Boot image. Stock Android is also called pure Android or “vanilla” Android, which is the most basic version of the Android operating system. It is developed and designed by Google, which runs over the core kernel of Android. It has not changed or redesigned by smartphone manufacturers.
When you want to restore your apps or data, just hit the Restore tab. You’ll be prompted to set Easy backup as the default SMS app. You can change this back once your backup has been restored.